“I am delighted to introduce a podcast about vaginal dryness which has been kindly sponsored by Regelle, a long lasting vaginal moisturiser which gives relief for up to 3 days from just one application. It’s non-hormonal and is clinically proven to provide immediate soothing relief from symptoms of vaginal dryness.”
– Liz Earle MBE.
Exclusive Podcast Discount
Liz Earle MBE discusses Vaginal Dryness with Dr. Rebecca Lewis.
In the latest episode of Wellness with Liz Earle, GP and menopause doctor Dr Rebecca Lewis and Liz Earle MBE talk openly about vaginal dryness – the less often discussed, but really common symptom of the menopause that causes so much needless pain and distress.
Dr Lewis reveals that “Some studies found that up to 80% of menopausal women are affected by vaginal dryness but it is not talked about as women are embarrassed and doctors don’t ask about it, but it can be treated quickly, easily and safely.”
This unmissable podcast explores:
- What are the symptoms of vaginal dryness?
- Dr Lewis explains how declining oestrogen affects the vagina
- Liz and Rebecca discuss the treatments that are available to those suffering with vaginal dryness
- What is the difference between vaginal moisturisers and lubricants?
- Can lasers be useful?
- Will vaginal atrophy go away if left untreated?
- How does oestrogen impact our overall health? Should women be weaned off HRT?